Notice is hereby given that Ballyvary Hurling Club
will hold its Annual General Meeting
on Wednesday 22nd November 2023 at 8:00pm
at Ballyvary National School.
The Club invites nominations for election to the executive committee for the coming year. Completed nomination forms forms must be returned to the club secretary on or before Monday 6th November 2023. Motions for consideration at the Annual General meeting must also be submitted to the Club Secretary on or before Monday 6th November 2023.
2023 was a pivotal year for Ballyvary Hurling Club with the successful fielding of our adult team, the expansion of the catchment area and the finalisation of our 2024-2026 Strategic Plan, so it is essential that All Members and/or Parents of Members are in attendance. We would also like to welcome New Members who wish to become involved in the executive and coaching teams.
- Adoption of Standing Orders
- Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
- Consideration of the Annual Report submitted by the Secretary
- Consideration of the Financial Statements including the Report of the Accountant(s) or Auditor(s)
- The Chairperson’s Address
- Election of Officers and Members of the Executive Committee
- Notices of Motion
- Nomination of representative to Mayo Hurling Board
- Other Business