For Attention of Parents/Guardians of Children registered and attending Ballyvary Cul Camps 2020
- Complete GAA eLearning Module on Covid-19 (Click Here)
- Complete Daily Health Questionnaire. Make sure to register the player with the new organisation/club (CulCamps/Mayo/BallyvaryHurling) in the menu (Click Here)
- Waterproof Clothing (ensure all clothing is labelled)
- Familiarise Yourself with Daily Drop Off and Pick Up Protocols (See below)
- Large Water Bottle Labelled to limit need for refills.
- Check Emails daily for protocol changes
- Reconfirm Childs Health Status daily
- Escort Child to specific group/coach on the pitch.
- Maintain Social Distancing at all times
- Individual Hand Sanitiser Labelled
- No Children Permitted to have Mobile Phones
- Pack enough food for 3 Short lunch breaks throughout the day.
- Each Child carries individual lunch (No Sharing with siblings)
- Waterproof Storage (as bags will be outside)
- Bring your own labelled Helmet and Hurl every day (Cannot be shared)
If needing to buy equipment on the opening day, Helmets (€40) and hurls (€15) are available from the Supervisor.
- Registration and Covid confirmation will be done at the clubhouse daily.
- Please do not enter the camp through the school.
- Obey the instructions of the traffic stewards.
- Participants will be taken from 9.40am on the opening day and parents/coaches will lead the players to their designated group area on the pitch or astro.
- Leave as soon as possible once players are on the field and in groups.
- Collection time is 2.00pm daily. Parents invited to come to entrance gate at end of camp to receive children from Supervisor/Coach.
Health / Covid Information
- Adrian Hession (Head Supervisor) and Saoirse Timothey (Covid Supervisor) will be your point of contact for any queries.
- All equipment will be disinfected before and after each days activity.
- Players and coaches will be given time to sanitize hands before and after each water break and lunch break.
- Toilets will be disinfected before and after camp, and every hour during camp.
- Players will stay in their groups/areas throughout the week and will not mingle with other groups.
- Players are not permitted to change group throughout the week once the camp starts (Contact tracing). Please inform supervisors before camp if your child wishes to change group.
- Groupings list will be available on a poster board before the start of camp.
- Two First-Aid stations will be active on the field and astro.
- Clubhouse changing room will be the Isolation Unit if needed.
- Boys and girls toilets will be in the clubhouse.
- Coaches toilets will be the referees room.
- Weather promised good and sunny so make sure sunscreen packed with child.
- Group 1: 6-7 Year Old Boys
- Group 2: 6-7 Year Old Girls
- Group 3: 8-9 Year Old Boys
- Group 4: 8-9-10 Year Old Girls
- Group 5: 10+ Boys & 11+ Girls.